Monday, August 8, 2016

Class Set Up: Objectives Chart

Three more Mondays and then I'm back at school! Time to start thinking about the classroom and how I'll set up. 
I'm sharing two classroom decor ideas today. 
I'm linking up with Tara for another Monday Made It. 
Check out her blog...you will leave with lots of great ideas!

We are required to post our objectives for the students. I start every lesson here at this board where I identify our learning goal or target before we begin. 
I made these subject sheets to slide in sleeve protectors so I can write on and wipe off easily.  
I put the "science" sheet behind the "social studies" sheet since we focus on only one content area study at a time. 
I'
I'm sharing these subject sheets free on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. 
You can check them out here:

I also made these big bubble letters for my writing and reading areas. 
I just printed, cut and laminated them. 

You can find these here: 

Enjoy your week!
Doris




0 comments:

Post a Comment