Monday, June 27, 2011

Science Experiment

I was at Five and Below the other day with my kids and found some growing animals. You know the kind that grows huge after being in water. I started to think of how I could use these in the classroom and decided it fit nicely into my unit on Matter. During this unit we learn about how we can describe physical characteristics of matter and also how matter can change. I love experimenting with kids and believe in teaching the scientific method. I figure this is time well spent since I know my high school son is still working through this sequence in science now.





Click on the links below to get the experiment to go with these animals. I run the two pages back to back and then have students fold to make a lab report! Happy investigating!







Matter Experiment Page Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment